Awarding Institution: The University of the West of England, Bristol
Duration: 1 Year
The LLM in Commercial Law offers a specialist pathway for indepth study in law relating to business. Designed to give a broad, contextual and critical understanding of the area of commercial law, the course covers the operation of judicial, legislative and administrative action in relevant domestic, European and international contexts. Working at the leading edge of scholarship in this field, gives an added advantage when seeking employment either in legal practice or the commercial world.
- An honours degree of 2:2 or above in Law; or
- An honours degree of 2:2 or above plus a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or the Common Professional Examination (CPE); or
- An honours degree of 2:2 or above in a related subject (such as business, politics or international relations) and/or relevant experience.
- International Contracts
- Foundation for Research
- Research methods
- International Banking and Finance Law
- International Intellectual Property
- International Commercial Disputes
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Globalisation and the Law