The MBA program prepares managers for the changing demands of the global market and increasing challenges of contemporary business. The programme offers you practical insight into the key issues facing organisations today and has been restructured from the ground up to incorporate and investigate key methodologies relevant to the real world. We’ll encourage you to think about business in a responsible way, creating sustainable value for business and society at large, and contributing to a healthy economy.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, or equivalent. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good standard of English. In absence of academic qualifications, appropriate work experience and other qualifications will be considered.
- Professional and academic development: Integrating the MBA learning experience
- Customer and International Markets Analysis
- Leadership, Complexity and Change
- Systems, Structures and Operations
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Strategy and Implementation
- Digital Business Information Systems
- Financial Decision Making
- Conducting Evidence-Based Research
- Consultancy Dissertation
- Executive Dissertation