Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a global professional accounting body
offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. It is the biggest and fastest-growing
international accountancy organization with over 200,000 members and 486,000 students across 180
ACCA provides a strong foundation for students and professionals for careers in Accounting, Auditing,
Tax Consulting, Business Valuation, Treasury Management, Investment Banking, etc.
Students pursuing ACCA can earn a:
- Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
- (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University
- MSc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London
All over the world, employers seek out ACCA members to lead their business to sustainable success.
That’s because they know that ACCA members are strategic thinkers with high ethical integrity, strong
financial know-how and the right business acumen.
When you qualify, you…
- Become a member of the world’s most forward-thinking accountancy body – the ACCA letters after your name are globally recognised and show employers that you work to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Open doors to opportunities all over the world – the ACCA Qualification is respected globally, and will help you to open doors wherever your career path may take you. It also gives you the flexibility to branch out into new areas and develop new skills throughout your career.
- Make the world a better place – Ethics are absolutely fundamental to your studies and the whole ACCA approach. Which means that when you go out into the world, you’ll be able to set and maintain the high standards the organisations you work with need to move into the future.
- Get support throughout your journey – you get access to world-class resources, forums, insight and advice all the while you’re studying and throughout your professional life.
- Develop your skills – you’ll have opportunities to learn new skills and gain many other qualifications along the way – including a BSc and an MSc.