Awarding Institution: The University of the West of England, Bristol
Duration: 3 Years
The BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance programme seeks to provide a foundation for lifelong learning with a strong emphasis on the development of appropriate knowledge, skills and professional values essential to the development of an accounting and finance specialism, whether in industry or public practice. It has been designed to provide a thorough grounding in financial reporting, management accounting and corporate finance. It aims to develop technically competent, broad-based professionals who think and communicate effectively and who have the basic tools for conducting inquiry, carrying out problem solving and undertaking critical analysis in a constantly-changing business context.
GCE Advance Level with 2 passes at one and the same sitting with a Credit Pass for English at GCE( Ordinary Level)
GCE Advance Level (London, Cambridge or Edexcel) with 2 passes at one and the same sitting.
Successful completion of any recognized Foundation Level.
- Fundamentals of Accounting 1
- Economic Principles in a Contemporary Context
- Becoming an Accounting and Finance Professional
- Fundamentals of Accounting 2
- Statistics and Data Management
- Academic Skills for Accounting and Finance Students
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Management Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- Principles of Taxation
- Business Law
- Governance and Account ability
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Corporate Reporting Theory and Practice
- Accounting in Context
- Credit Risk Analysis and Management
- International Financial Management